WORD TO PDF
Do you need to change a Word document to PDF to prevent anyone from making modifying it? Have you modified a document and want to turn it back into a PDF? Converting Word to PDF is very easy. Follow the instructions below.
Convert Your Word To PDF In A Few Seconds
There are many cases in which you do not want someone to be able to modify the document you are going to attach. By converting Word to PDF, you make sure that the document is not editable, so that it can only be opened in a read-only mode (at least from the main programs to read PDFs.)
If you've come this far with your document ready for conversion, then you probably don't need to know how to edit a PDF. On the other hand, what you might be interested in discovering, after converting your document, is how to organize the document, how to sign it, or how to join two (or more) files into one. We have all these tools available for you!
You Can Convert Word To PDF Online
The advantage of using an online Word to PDF converter is that, without any programs, you will change your file's extension online in a matter of seconds. Forget about using complex programs, or having to look for step-by-step instructions, for a specific software.
A Secure Conversion Which Only You Can Access
Don't worry about security in our Word to PDF converter. The whole process is done in the cloud and your files are not publicly indexed, nor will they appear in any web section. This way, only you will see and access your files to download them once the conversion is finished.
It Doesn't Matter If You Access From Your Mobile Or Computer
The advantage of any online PDF converter is that it doesn't require installing any programs, so you can use it on any device, without installing a specific software. It doesn't matter if you access it through your mobile, computer, or tablet, the process is the same in all cases.
A Fast Word To PDF Converter
It is clear that we all seek speed when working with office documents. In a matter of seconds, you will have your PDF file ready to be sent to whomever you want. There is no waiting list, no conversion time, that exhausts your patience. The process is almost immediate while the conversion takes place in the cloud.
No Watermarks, No Last Minute Surprises
Converting Word to PDF in an online tool doesn't have to imply that, once you download the converted file, you will find yourself with unpleasant surprises such as watermarks. Your document comes out exactly as you uploaded it, with the only difference that it will be converted to a .pdf file.
Word To PDF, The Final Step Of Any Edition
The best way to present a paper, a study, or a final document, is to do it in PDF format. It is a universal extension that ensures that the other person will view the pages exactly as you designed them. On the other hand, they will not be able to modify them.
Step By Step: How To Convert Word To PDF
Follow these steps to convert Word to PDF with our tool:
- First, click on the "Select Word file" button at the top of this page.
- Then, whether you browse from your computer or from your mobile phone, you'll see a new window on your screen in which you have to select the Word file in .doc, .docx format or others you want to convert to PDF.
- Once you upload your file to the platform, click on the "Convert to PDF" button to carry out the conversion.
Alternatives To Convert Word To PDF
- First, open your .doc or .docx file with Microsoft Word. Click on it twice and you'll be able to open it.
- Once you have it on the screen, go to the "File" menu and choose "Save as."
- Now, select the format you want your document to be saved in. By default, you will read "Word Document (*.docx)". You will see that in that window there is a little arrow pointing downwards. Press it to get a dropdown menu. Among the options, you have to select the one that reads "PDF ( *.pdf)"
- Finally, you will see that at the top right there is a "Save" button, next to an image of a floppy disk with a pen. That's exactly where you have to click to convert the file.
- Open your Word document from Pages and select the "File" tab. In the dropdown that will appear you will see the option "Export to." By clicking on the latter you will be able to choose the "PDF..." option.
- You will then be asked to specify the image quality you want to get your PDF file in.
- Click on "Next" and name the new document.
- Under "Where" you can select the destination folder where you want the PDF to be saved.
- First, select the file you want to convert from Word to PDF, with the app you downloaded. You will see that it has the .docx or .doc extension.
- Once the document has been uploaded, just press the convert Word to PDF button (it may be called differently, but you will see how easy it is to find it.)
- Finally download the resulting document, which you can find in the "Downloads" folder.
- Launch the Pages app on your iPhone or iPad and open the document you want to convert.
- There is a "More" button shaped as a circle with three dots inside that you have to click.
- Once pressed, you will see how more options appear, and among them is "Export", which is the one we are looking for.
- Select the format you want to convert the file into, in this case, PDF.
- Finally, save the result in your preferred folder.
After this, users may also need:
Once you have performed the Word to PDF conversion, you may need to perform this same procedure the other way around. In that case, you have the tool that allows you to do the opposite conversion: