TIFF TO PDF
Converting TIFF to PDF is a great way to transform those images you have in a presentable format as an attachment. Changing TIFF to PDF will allow you to maintain the great image quality of your photographs, in a much more universal, secure and fixed extension.
Convert TIFF To PDF With Your Files
Converting TIFF to PDF has many advantages and one of them is that you will not have to worry about attaching an image that weighs a lot, since the PDF format is definitely more optimal to send photographs, without losing quality.
In fact, even in the event that the resulting PDF you get weighs more than you would like, you will always have the possibility to compress it so that it takes up less space. As you can see, there are lots of advantages, when it comes to comparing TIFF and PDF files.
TIFF To PDF In Seconds, No Programs Needed
Converting TIFF to PDF without programs is at your fingertips: changing file formats online lets you transform your file extension(s) in a matter of seconds. Plus, this is a cloud-based process, so you don't have to worry about anything.
It Works On Windows, Mac, Android And More
The tool to convert TIFF to PDF works without the need to install programs. This means that you can do the whole process from your Android phone, your Windows PC, your Mac with macOS or, in short, any other device you have with an internet connection and a web browser.
The Open Photograph Format Is Converted To PDF
It is very common for a photographer, graphic designer or artist, to need to convert TIFF to PDF, since the Tagged Image File Format has the disadvantage that it takes up a lot of space and requires for the computer to have enough power to be able to view it. With .pdf, all those problems of the past disappear.
A Secure TIFF To PDF Conversion
No Watermarks Nor Advertising That Spoils Your Image
Don't worry about converting TIFF to PDF online. Using an online converter doesn't mean your file will get a watermark or advertising of any kind. The file resulting from the conversion will be exactly the same you uploaded, with the only difference that it will be a .pdf file.
Converting A TIFF File To PDF Has Never Been Easier
The ease of converting TIFF to PDF turns out to be a great advantage for anyone who needs to convert their bitmap images into a file that can be attached to any email or document upload service, without weight limits, or problems when opening the document.
Step By Step: How To Convert TIFF To PDF
As we already anticipated at the beginning of this text, now it is time to show you the step-by-step operation of our TIFF to PDF converter. Follow these steps to convert TIFF to PDF with our tool:
- Click on the red "Select TIFF file" button. You can also directly drag the TIFF document you want into the "Or drag and drop your TIFF here" space.
- So far you can tell everything is very simple. Well, the next steps are even more so. Once on the tool's page find the red rectangular "Convert to PDF" button on the right side of your screen. Click on it to start the process of transforming TIFF to PDF.
- Finally, just click on "Download PDF", and that's it! You will have your brand new PDF in your downloads folder.
Options To Convert TIFF To PDF
- Open your TIFF image with Photoshop.
- Go to the "File" tab in the menu and click on it.
- Within the drop-down meny look for the "Save as" section, don't use "Save" since that option won't do the trick.
- You will see that there is a drop-down menu that allows you to save in different formats. Just select the PDF option and you will get this new format.
- Open the TIFF document with Photoshop. To do this you enter "File" / "Open".
- The next thing is to go to the "File" menu, and within the drop-down menu select the "Save as..." option.
- You will see that there is a format options window that will let you choose "JPG" as well. Select it.
- Choose the destination folder.
- Open the selected application and upload the TIFF file you want to transform to PDF.
- Press the "Convert" button. Depending on the application it can be called otherwise.
- Once the change is executed, name the new PDF document and select its destination.
- Open the chosen application on your iPhone or iPad and upload the TIFF file to convert.
- Click on the "Convert" button or similar.
- Once the change is made, save the file in the selected location. Don't forget to give the PDF a name.
After This, You May Also Need:
Let's say you are done converting TIFF to PDF. If you've come this far looking for a conversion from a standard image to PDF format, then what you are looking for has a different name and is available under the tool below: