With FormatPDF.com you may easily split PDF files 100% online, without having to install any program. To do this, choose the PDF file set to split, select the pages to cut, follow the instructions, and download the resulting files.
Split Your PDFs In Just One Click
We sometimes find several PDF files joined in one single document in the wrong order. Whether due to a mistake, or a change of mind, with this tool, the problem has an easy fix. It lets you split your PDFs as you wish and download them afterward.
You Can split PDF Files Fully Online. No Programs Needed.
Forget about downloading apps to split PDFs. With our tool you can do the whole process online, and in the cloud. Avoid wasting memory on your computer, and the possibility of getting viruses on your device. Use FormatPDF.com on your computer, mobile, or tablet to extract PDF from your file.
The PDF Splitter Is 100% Secure And Private
Fast, High-Quality PDF Splitting Tool
Splitting PDF pages has never been faster and provided such amazing results. Forget about wasting time converting one file at a time. Change the format of all documents at once and do it at full tilt! On the other hand, the exclusive word detection system allows you to neatly split sheets, and not to lose text when separating documents.
No Watermark Or Advertising
When it comes to cutting a PDF, another advantage of FormatPDF.com is that there won’t be any watermark ruining your documents, nor will you be bothered by ads while using the varied PDF editing and conversion tools we offer you.
Easy To Use By Everyone
Even the most basic internet user will be able to use our tool to easily split PDF files. The features are very intuitive, and the program guides you, step by step, throughout the process. With just a few clicks on your mouse, you will get the desired results.
Whether you are a Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, or Mac user, you will be able to use FormatPDF.com with no problem at all. Our tool is compatible with all operating systems, as it does not need to be installed on a computer.
Step By Step: How To Split PDF Online
If you have questions about how to split PDFs with this tool, here’s the procedure to follow:
- To upload the file to be split. Click on the red "Select PDF file" button. By clicking on it, you will be able to upload the PDF documents you want to split. Another option is to drag the files directly into the space where you can clearly read "Or drag and drop PDF files here".
- You will automatically start uploading your PDF to the splitting tool. It should not take more than a few seconds unless the file takes up a lot of space. In that case, it will take a little longer.
- With the file already uploaded to the tool, you will see a split menu in which you can specify the exact way in which you want to separate the document. Set it as you like: specify whether you want to split the document by page ranges or simply extract pages (in which case, you can extract all pages or just a specific one/s.)
- To finish, you just have to click on the "Split" button, and then the split file should download automatically (if not, click on the "Download file" button on the screen.)
After This, Users Also Need:
Once you’ve split your PDF, you may find that you made a mistake and removed a page that you wanted to keep. For this, we provide you with a tool that lets you reattach the sheet you need:
Alternatives To Split A PDF
- Open the PDF file you want to split with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Look at the right-side menu. There, you will find many document-related options. Click on "Organize pages". it might be tricky to find it because it’s not properly labeled, but it is the function you need for this task.
- Click on the "Organize" button and, from here, follow the on-screen instructions to separate your PDF as you like.
- Open your PDF file with Mac's Preview.
- Tap on "View" and then click on the "Thumbnails" option.
- Select the page(s) you want to split into another document, right-click on any of them, and then click on the "Export As..." option.
- Enter the name you want to give the new file and click the "Save" button to finish the process.
- Open Acrobat Reader on your Android phone or tablet.
- Click on the "+" icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap on the "Organize pages" option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you've installed the app, navigate to the Files app (Files, the default app for viewing files on your iPhone), select the document you want to split, tap on the "Share" icon (with an arrow pointing upwards) that you'll find at the bottom of the screen, and then choose the PDF merge app that you previously installed.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions.