FormatPDF.com brings you sign PDF, a tool that will let you add signature to PDF digitally, without downloading any type of program. This is thanks to the fact that the PDF signing process is fully done in the cloud: You will not have to install any programs!
Digitally Sign Your PDFs
Need to sign a PDF and don't know how? With the PDF signer, you will be able to sign PDF documents online with electronic signatures and, thus, avoid having to sign them in person. This new age allows us to work or study from home. This has brought the need to sign documents in the cloud, for all kinds of digital procedures.
You Can Sign As Many PDFs As You Want
If you thought that by signing a PDF you had some kind of limitation when it comes to officializing this type of document, the truth is that you were wrong. You can digitally sign a PDF as many times as you want and as many documents as you need. Just follow the steps on your screen and our PDF signing tool will do the rest.
All Digital PDF Signing Is Carried Out Online
Sign PDF is a 100% online tool that prevents you from having to download and install programs on your computer. This feature, in addition to speeding up the full signing PDF documents process, lets you do so anywhere, from any device with internet access.
Safety First In Our PDF Filler
If you need to sign a PDF, it surely is an important document. That is why we are committed to your safety and privacy. We have strict controls that prevent the intrusion of unwanted glances. Likewise, when working online, you avoid the possibility of downloading corrupt installation files that may infect your computer.
Full Compatibility With All Devices
Another advantage of sign PDF being totally online is that you won't find any kind of problem when it comes to managing the digital signature tool from any available device. This includes all mobile phones and tablets. Modernity requires processes to be increasingly multi-device friendly and this tool to sign PDF documents is a good example of this.
Signing A PDF Has Never Been Easier
It is easy to insert your signature into a PDF with sign PDF, as our tool helps you throughout the process. Just press the corresponding option, upload the PDFs you want to sign, and follow the steps shown to you. Everything is very intuitive and easy, which makes the user experience very pleasant.
Say Goodbye To Watermarks And Advertising
One thing that many users complain about is the watermark in their documents when they finish signing a PDF. Usually, when we need to sign a PDF, it is because it is an important file. Thus, watermarks are a surplus and, of course, with our online application, there is no advertising trace in your document.
Step By Step: How To Sign PDF
Here's how you can sign PDF online with our tool:
- First of all, upload the PDFs you want to sign to our tool by clicking on the "Select PDF file" button or drag the document to the "Or drag and drop the JPG here" space.
- Once this is done, you will access the tool as such. Here you can upload your signature thanks to the "Insert signature" button or sign the document by hand through the pen or sign button. You will see how, among other options, you can choose the thickness and color of your strokes.
- Once you have inserted your signature in the PDF, click on "Download" to finish the process.
- Now you will only have to access your downloads folder to open the new document and save it to the folder you want.
More Options To Fill PDF With Your Signature
- Find the PDF document in your computer's file explorer. Right-click on it. Place your mouse on "Open with". In the list of supported programs, click on "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC".
- If you want to sign the document, click on the "Fill and Sign" option in the side menu on the right of the viewer.
- Finally, a pop-up window will open in which you must click on the "Fill in and sign" option. If you want to ask someone to sign the document, you should then click on the "Request signatures" button.
- Open the PDF file you want to sign with Preview.
- Once inside, see if a small signature icon appears at the top. If you see it, tap on it. If you don't see it, go to "View" and click on "Show Markup toolbar", and look for it again.
- Now just insert your signature (by drawing on the trackpad or scanning your signature on paper with the computer webcam), add it to the document and, finally, go to "File", click on "Export as PDF..." and save your signed document.
- Open your PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader on your mobile or tablet.
- Then, tap the pencil icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- At the bottom, a menu will be displayed. There you must select the last option available, the signature option.
- Choose between "Create signature" or "Create initials". Then, customize your signature and add it to the document.
- Open the email app and click on the compose a new email icon, or reply to one in your inbox.
- Tap on the email body and, in the drop-down menu, look for the "Add Attachment" option. Tap on it and select the PDF you need to sign.
- Then, click on the attached document, open the options menu and choose "Markup", which is an option that you will easily identify because it comes with the icon of the tip of a marker.
- Then click on the " + " icon, tap the option to add a signature and proceed to sign the document.
- Finally, send the signed PDF to your recipient via email.
After This, Users Also Need:
Once you have signed all your PDF documents, you may want to protect them from being edited or copied by the people you'll share them with, so you can set a password with our tool: