Repair corrupted PDF files in a single click with our secure, cloud-based tool.
Recover PDFs Online
Do you have an important file that’s been corrupted and you need to recover it by all means? Use our repair PDF online tool to fix your issue and recover the damaged file. In just a short time, you’ll recover all the lost information so that you can open, read and share the document.
After recovering the damaged file, you can edit it to make further adjustments, or even change its format to another one you prefer, such as Word or ODT. However, be sure to first repair the corrupted PDF before making other changes, to ensure the changes work well.
Quick, Simple Online PDF Repair
Why install a program to fix a file when you can do it online? With our tool, you can repair PDFs fast and effectively, without using up space and resources on your device. The whole process is done in the cloud, simply by uploading the document you want to recover to our tool.
Do It Anywhere And On Any Device
Nowadays, we take our smartphones with us everywhere, be it at work, out with friends, on holiday, and more! As such, if you need to repair PDFs when you don’t have access to your desktop PC, no worries. Our tool enables you to fix PDFs on any device, anytime, anywhere.
Don't Lose Important Documents
Give our PDF repair tool a try and recover those important files. With this online app, you’ll avoid getting into trouble at work, home, school, with the taxman etc. Now, giving up on damaged PDFs is history, as we have the perfect, simple solution for you.
Repairing Files Is Easier Than Ever
Recovering damaged PDFs with our tool is very easy. Just follow the on-screen instructions step-by-step and it’ll all go smoothly. Upload the damaged document, and the system takes care of recovering the lost data in a short time.
No Ads Or Watermarks On Your Fixed PDF
When you fix a corrupt PDF, you’ll be pleased to know that the resulting repaired file will contain no advertising and no watermarks. Instead, you receive only a totally clean document with the information you need, ready to open, read or send to others. 100% guaranteed!
Security And Privacy First
If you want to recover damaged PDFs, that means that the files are important. As such, we understand that privacy and security are important to you. With our tool, your PDFs are fully secure from beginning to end, and we delete the file from our servers once you’re finished.
More Options To Recover PDFs
Repair PDFs On Windows
- First, it’s essential to have backup copies of your PDFs.
- Once you do, right-click on "Windows Explorer".
- Search for "Properties" and then go to "Previous Versions".
- All the old versions of your backed-up PDF will appear on the screen. Click on "Open" and "Restore".
- You’ll now have a version of the PDF from before the error!
Fix A PDF On Mac
- First, of course, open the chosen application.
- Afterward, upload the damaged document.
- Find the "Repair" button and click on it.
- Name the repaired file and choose its destination. Voilà!
Recover PDFs On Android
- Open the chosen app and, then, the damaged file.
- Click on the "Repair" or similar button to start the recovery process.
- Once repaired, save the resulting document to the desired location.
Repair A PDF On iPhone/iPad
- Double-click on the "Home" button on your device. You can also swipe left to right on the screen until you reach "Multitasking".
- Find the app that won't let you open the PDF document and launch it with your finger up.
- After a short time, open the application again.
Step By Step: How To Repair PDFs
This tool is under construction! Come back soon to use it. We're just finishing up some details. Follow these steps to repair PDF files with an online tool:
- Click the "Select PDF file" button at the top of this page.
- Select the broken PDF file you need to repair, and upload it to the platform.
- Finally, click on the "Repair" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
After This, You May Also Need:
Once you've repaired your PDFs, you might need to make some changes to the documents. To do this, you'll need a good PDF editor:
Frequently Asked Questions About Repairing PDFs
How long does it take to repair PDFs?
What if the document I have to repair is not a PDF?
Can I repair PDFs on my mobile?
How did I break my PDF? Was it my fault?
Can I edit my PDFs once they’re repaired?
Will my repaired PDFs be the same as it was before?
Try These Other Online Tools From FormatPDF
Convert From PDF
Convert To PDF