POWERPOINT TO PDF
Convert PowerPoint to PDF, or what's the same, changing .ppt to .pdf, is a task that is just one click away thanks to this tool. Here, we'll tell you how you can transform PowerPoint to PDF online without the need for programs.
Convert PowerPoint To PDF Online
Everyone knows that, once a presentation is made (the best tool to make it is PowerPoint), many of the attendees will want a copy to share with their colleagues. This is where it becomes necessary to convert PowerPoint to PDF, as the latter portable document format is perfect for transferring this type of file.
The good thing is that, in addition to moving from PowerPoint to PDF, you will be able to perform other actions thanks to the other features we offer. Such is the case of protecting a PDF, drawing on it or, if you prefer, converting a PDF back to PowerPoint.
Converting PowerPoint To PDF Is Easily Done In Just A Few Steps
In case you are worried that it will be difficult to convert PDF to PowerPoint, the truth is that you can easily do it thanks to the tool's on-screen instructions and the few steps that you'll have to follow.
Convert PowerPoint To PDF Entirely Online
Imagine, for a moment, being able to use a high-quality tool, without having to download any kind of program. With this PowerPoint to PDF converter, it is possible. This way, you won't have to spend your computer resources during the process.
This PowerPoint to PDF converter offers a final product (a .pdf file) which is completely free of watermarks or advertising. Therefore, the resulting document will be completely unchanged. That is, it will only include what you want to have in it. As simple as that!
Anonymity From Start To Finish
At no time will we review your files manually, or request that you give up your copyright, when converting PowerPoint to PDF. No one will be able to access any of these documents, so the information they contain will be protected and safe at all times.
Any Device To Convert PowerPoint To PDF
One of the main advantages of having an online PowerPoint to PDF converter is that you won't find any kind of problem when it comes to using the tool from any device and location. You can use your computer at home, or your mobile phone on the street, and you will be able to use it just the same.
100% Secure Service
As it was already mentioned, the .ppt to .pdf converter is completely online. Thus, by not having to download any program or application, the possibility of your computer system, or electronic device, being infected by a virus is considerably reduced. Likewise, this website has its own security systems.
Step By Step: How To Convert PowerPoint To PDF
The process for converting PowerPoint to PDF is done as follows:
- Click on the "Select PDF files" button above.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert into a .PDF file.
- Finally, click on the "Convert" button and wait a few seconds for the document to be ready for download.
Alternatives To Convert PowerPoint To PDF
- Open your .ppt document in PowerPoint.
- Click on the Start menu and go to the "Save As" section.
- From the list of available formats, select the "PDF or XPS" option.
- Type a name for the document. Make sure you select the PDF format and that's it. Now, you have your presentation saved in this file extension.
- Within the PowerPoint program, open the presentation you want to export to another format.
- Click on "File".
- Then, click "Export".
- In the "File Format" menu, select "PDF" and save your document in the preferred location on your computer.
- Open the .ppt or .pptx document you want to save as PDF in the PowerPoint application.
- Then, tap "File".
- After that, click on "Print "(yes, print, now you'll see that it works for this procedure) and, instead of selecting a printer, choose the "Save as PDF" option from the drop-down list in the menu.
- Click on "Save" and that's it, you just managed to save the PowerPoint as PDF.
- Open the presentation with the Keynote app.
- Tap on the three dots icon and tap on "Export".
After This, You May Also Need:
You've already managed to transform your PowerPoint into a PDF. Now you have to know that at any time, you will be able to perform the opposite procedure, that is, transform PDF to PowerPoint, with another similar tool we offer: