PDF TO WORD
Converting PDF to Word is the most convenient way to make changes to your document without using any programs. Upload your file to our tool and follow the instructions to convert a .doc, .docx file, or a file in the format you prefer.
Convert Your PDF Into An Editable Word
Go from PDF to Word online, without installing any software. The entire process of converting PDF files into editable texts is done in the cloud and you only have to worry about downloading the converted file as soon as it is ready.
Once you finish converting the PDF to Word, you will be able to edit and make all the changes you want in the document. Remember: you can convert the file back to PDF to submit your work, study or proposal.
You Don't Need To Install Anything. It's 100% Online!
You can convert PDF to Word 100% online. This means that you can do the conversion from your computer, mobile, or tablet, through your preferred browser (Chrome, Firefox, or any other.) We will not ask you to install any programs, nor do you need to use any file editors.
Safe and Private
No Watermarks Or Advertising
The converted file doesn't show any type of advertising, or watermarks, that identify the origin of the conversion. When you change PDFs to DOCs, your result will be identical to the original document, but you'll be able to write in it, to edit it, and add text, images, or even your signature.
Converting PDF To Word Has Never Been Easier
Stop using programs or software that force you to install tools you'll never use on your computer or mobile. FormatPDF.com brings an online solution for you to easily convert your PDF to Word files. With a couple of clicks, you'll have your document ready to be edited.
Conversion Takes Place In The Cloud
Today, immediate access to the cloud allows you to perform tasks, such as transforming PDF to Word, from any device, at any time of day and is compatible with all operating systems. The conversion takes place on secure servers, which do not consume resources from your device, whether it is a PC, a Mac or a mobile.
The Extension You Are Looking For
Converting PDF to Word files is actually about changing the file extension so you can edit it. You can use it for editing a resume, since it allows you to make changes, add new work experiences or training. It is also used for high school or university work, essays, presentations and for any other documents you need to edit.
Step By Step: How To Convert PDF To Word
Here's how you can convert PDF to Word files with our tool:
- Click on the "Select PDF files" button above.
- In the file explorer, select the document you want to convert from PDF to Word. It must be a file in .pdf format.
- Once you upload your file to the platform, click on the "Convert" button to carry out the conversion.
Options To Convert PDF To Word
- Open your .pdf file with Microsoft Word.
- Once you see it, click on the "File" menu, click on the "Export" option and select "Change file type".
- Choose the Word format in which you want to save the document (.doc .docx or others) and store the file on your device.
- Once you have uploaded the .pdf document to your Google Drive account, open it with the Google viewer (you will have to click on the drop-down list of viewers and select the "Google Documents" option.)
- Now, tap on the "File" menu, click on "Download" and finally, tap on the " Microsoft Word (.docx)" option.
- Upload your .pdf document to any folder in your Google Drive account.
- Open the document from the Google viewer, selecting the "Google Documents" option in the drop-down list of supported services to view the file.
- Once you see the document on your screen, click on the "File" menu, display the "Download" menu options and, finally, click on the "Microsoft Word (.docx)" option.
- It's done! You will now have the Word version of your PDF document downloaded to the memory of your device.
- Select the file you want to convert from PDF to Word. It must be a .pdf file.
- Next, choose the Word extension you want to store the document in (there are many available, but the most popular ones are .doc and .docx) and carry out the conversion.
- Once the process is complete, you will have the document ready on your device. It will usually be in the "Downloads" or "Documents" folder, so try looking for it there.
- Open the document viewer of your iPhone or iPad (Files) and hold your finger on the file you want to convert.
- You will see a menu displayed at the bottom of your screen. There, click on the icon of an arrow pointing upwards.
- From the list of available apps to share, select the conversion app you've previously downloaded.
- Now, just follow the on-screen instructions to change .pdf files to .doc or .docx.
After This, Users May Also Need:
After editing your file, you may change it back to PDF format with our tool: