PDF TO POWERPOINT
Converting PDF to PowerPoint is a very simple task with this tool, mainly because the PDF to PowerPoint converter works entirely online. This way, you avoid having to download any kind of software.
Convert PDF To PowerPoint Online
One of the main problems that PDFs have is that they are difficult to edit. For this reason, if you need to make a presentation, converting PDF to PowerPoint becomes a good ally by letting you get a .ppt file, one of the most used extensions for such presentations.
Don't forget that the process is completely reversible. That is, you will also be able to convert PowerPoint to PDF, as well as do other types of conversions, such as ODT to PDF. It will be up to you to select the best tool for each case.
Converting PDF To PowerPoint Is Totally Safe
The task of converting PDF to PPPTX is totally safe. This is mainly influenced by the fact that the tool is 100% online and you avoid downloading possible spyware programs that try to get your personal data to your computer. Therefore, you just have to worry about selecting the files that you are going to transform from PDF to PPT.
A Simple PDF To PowerPoint Converter
The tool to convert PDF to PowerPoint has been designed to make its manageability as easy as possible. It has a colorful and intuitive visual section, which makes it much easier to convert PDF to PowerPoint. From the first moment you use it, you'll find it looks like you've had it all your life. The online application itself will show you on your computer screen the steps to follow.
Privacy, First And Foremost, In The Converter
Converting PDF to PowerPoint ensures complete privacy when handling your files. No one but you, or whoever you want, will be able to access the resulting .ppt file, which, in turn, you'll be able to download. The resulting files are deleted shortly after you download them, so that your privacy is further assured.
Final Product Without Watermarks Or Advertising
There is nothing worse than making a PowerPoint presentation and that, during the presentation, attendees see watermarks on the screen. For that reason, we never include watermarks, or advertising, in the document resulting from converting PDF to PowerPoint. You will see how, in this way, you will be the star of your presentations.
You Can Convert PDF To PowerPoint On Any Device
The PDF to PowerPoint converter can be used from any device and operating system (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS.) This is one of the great advantages of transforming PDF to PPT online, since you can work from any device with and internet connection, such as a mobile or tablet.
A 100% Online Process
One of the main advantages of the PDF to PowerPoint converter is that it operates entirely on the internet. Therefore, you won't need to download any kind of program, which implies, that you don't have to install anything on your computer. The latter is very good, since you will not spend your computer's resources and memory, which in time ends up slowing it down.
Step By Step: How To Convert PDF To PowerPoint
To convert PDF to PPTX with our online tool, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Select PDF files" button above.
- Select and upload the .pdf file you want to convert to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file.
- Finally, click on "Convert" and, after waiting for a few seconds, you will have your file ready for download.
Alternatives For Converting PDF To PowerPoint
- Select the Adobe Acrobat "Convert" tool.
- Within it, click on "PDF to PPT".
- Upload the PDF document you want to transform to PowerPoint, and tap "Continue".
- Download and save the new PDF document in the desired location.
- Open the PDF document you want to transform into PPT with Acrobat DC.
- Click on the "Export PDF" button in the right panel.
- Now, select "Microsoft PowerPoint".
- Click on the "Export" button.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) is launched at the same time.
- Save the new PPT file to the desired destination folder.
- Open your PDF with the conversion app you've selected.
- You will find that there is a very visible "PDF to PPTX" button or something similar. It is the one you have to tap on to execute the process.
- Once the conversion finishes, download and save the resulting PowerPoint. Don't forget to name it.
- Open the PDF document with the chosen tool.
- Press the "Convert" button or similar.
- Save the result once the procedure finishes.
After This, You May Also Need:
You've already managed to transform your PDF into a PowerPoint document. You've probably edited the content, too. But what if you need to convert it back into PDF? No problem! There is another tool that does just the opposite and convert PowerPoint to PDF: