PDF TO EXCEL
Use this simple PDF-to-Excel converter to convert your files to Excel in a flash.
Convert PDF To Excel In One Click
Convert PDF to Excel with our online converter, which lets you change your file’s format quickly and easily. Forget about having to download and install new programs on your device, as this service works entirely in the cloud.
Once you finish converting, you can make the necessary changes and edits to the file. Remember that you can always convert your document back after.
Converting Is Safe And Private
With FormatPDF, converting files is 100% safe. For us, privacy is a priority and once you’ve finalized your task, we delete your files from our service. What’s more, by changing a PDF to Excel online without downloading any programs, you avoid the risk of getting viruses on your device.
Avoid Advertising And Watermarks
When you use our tool to convert files, we won’t add any watermarks to the finalized document that you download. Also, forget about the invasive advertising that other cloud-based tools may add to your files. Here, you won't accidentally click any ads, because the resulting files you receive are clean.
Transforming PDF to Excel, The Easiest Task In The World
To start with, our PDF-to-Excel converter is totally online, which simplifies things a lot compared to searching for and installing third-party software. Also, the procedure here is as easy as uploading your file, clicking the “Convert To Excel” button, then downloading the new document.
Compatible With All Devices And OSs
No matter if you use Windows, Mac or Linux, you can convert files hassle-free with our tool. In addition, you can do so whether you’re working on a PC at home or in the office, or if you’re using your Android smartphone or iPhone on the go.
100% Online Conversion
Another of the main advantages of this PDF-to-Excel converter is that the process is done in the cloud, on our servers. In this way, you avoid downloading and installing programs, which may take up space and slow your computer down. The only thing you save on your device is the resulting document.
Free To Use, No Registration Required
On some websites, you may need to pay or register an account to convert files. Here, however, it’s free for all users and you can do so the moment you arrive, without having to share any of your personal details with us. Give the tool a go, and see the excellent results you’ll get!
Step By Step: How To Convert PDF To Excel
Here's how you can convert files with our tool:
- At the top of this page, click on the "Select PDF file" button.
- In the pop-up window, select the file you want to convert to Excel.
- Once uploaded, click on "Convert to Excel" and wait a few seconds to download the resulting file. Taa-daa!
Alternatives To Convert PDF To Excel
PDF-To-Excel Converter In Windows
- First, open your file with Acrobat Reader. It will most likely be your default program for opening PDFs.
- On the right of your screen, you'll see a series of tools and, among them, one that reads "Export PDF file".
- Now, go to the "Convert to" section and select “Microsoft Excel”.
- Lastly, click on the "Convert" button, and you’ll get the expected result.
- Once you've uploaded the PDF to Google Drive, open it with Google Viewer.
- Then, in the main menu, click "File" > "Download" > "Microsoft Excel".
Convert PDF To Excel On Mac
- First, upload your file to Google Drive.
- Then, open the document with Google Viewer.
- Once the document’s open, look for the "File" menu. Click on it, and in the drop-down menu, you’ll find the "Download" option, which is the one we want.
- Lastly, just select "Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)".
Online PDF-To-Excel Converter For Android
- First, select the document to convert.
- Then, select the Excel extension you want for the document, either .xls or .xlsx.
- After this, perform the conversion and download the file.
- To find the new Excel document, we recommend that you look in the "Downloads" folder.
Convert PDF To Excel On iPhone/iPad
- First, open Files, the document viewer of your iPhone or iPad, and press on the file to convert.
- At the bottom of your device, a menu will appear. There, look for the icon of an arrow pointing upwards.
- You'll see a list of apps, including the conversion app you’ve downloaded from the App Store.
- Click on it and execute the conversion procedure, following the app’s instructions.
After This, You May Also Need:
Once you’ve converted a PDF to Excel to easily edit it, you may want to convert it back. If that's the case, you’ll need an online tool to enable you to get a PDF file again:
Frequently Asked Questions About Converting PDF To Excel
Why might I need to switch file formats?
What will the resulting format be when converting PDF to Excel?
Might I have problems converting a protected PDF?
How long does it take to convert a file?
Do I need to convert PDFs to Excel files to edit them?
Can I edit a PDF without Excel?
Try These Other Online Tools From FormatPDF
Convert From PDF
Convert To PDF