With the organize PDF feature, you'll realize how simple and quick it can be to rearrange your PDFs. You can change the order of PDF pages whenever you want and without having to install any applications. Just follow the instructions to organize the PDF pages as you wish.
Organize The Pages Of Your PDF
Do you need to change the order of your PDFs since at the last moment you were told that one page should come before another? Is the position of your PDFs incorrect? Do you want to change it? No problem, you have the option to rearrange PDFs, a very useful tool that will allow you to move the pages you need to the place you want.
Organize PDFs Safely
Works from our website, which has important security systems to prevent unwanted computer attacks. Likewise, you can work anonymously with any of the tools we offer, in this case, to reorder PDFs. It avoids having to download applications with viruses inside and works entirely online.
Compatible With All Operating Systems
Something everyone values is being able to work with a file on all operating systems, such as Windows, Linux and Mac. The PDF format allows you to do this and more. You'll be able to quickly reorder PDFs and then move or send them from one computer to another.
Forget About Advertising And Watermarks
With the organize PDF option, you will be able to download a document without watermarks, so it will be completely clean for your presentations. Many programs offer free results, but what they don't explain is that they add the blissful watermark that bothers you so much in your documents.
Reorder Your PDF Pages Completely Online
In fact, one of the advantages of our application is that you will be able to rearrange PDFs on the web, without the need for you to download any application or extension. The process to reorder PDFs is done completely online. The only thing you will have to download is the resulting document, which, if you prefer, can be saved in the cloud.
Reorder Your PDF Pages Without Complications
With the tool to reorder PDFs, it is easy to work with this document format. Just select the application and follow the on-screen instructions. Everything is very intuitive and visual, so you won't have any problem learning how to use it. The tool takes care of almost everything.
You'll Save Time Organizing PDFs
It can happen that, when scanning a document, you make a mistake when ordering everything. This is the moment when the frustration of having to scan everything again so that the documents are properly organized emerges. But, the solution is simpler than that. With this tool, you will be able to reorder a PDF immediately and without wasting more time than necessary since the execution is very fast.
Step By Step: How To Organize PDF
Here are the steps to reorder your PDF:
- First, click on the "Select PDF file" button at the top of this page. This will let you upload the PDF document you want to rearrange to the online tool. You can also drag the files directly from the desktop or folder to the "Or drag and drop the PDF here" space.
- With the uploaded file, you will instantly and automatically access the tool that will let you organize your PDF. In this new screen, you will be able to see all the thumbnails of the pages that make up the document. Just move the sheets with the mouse to the position you want, by keeping the left mouse button pressed to drag the pages.
- Once the proper order is given, you can execute the process by clicking on the red "Order" button. Don't worry if you make a mistake, as you'll be able to go back to the tool to make the relevant changes.
- Once the process is finished you will only have to click on "Download PDF" to have your newly rearranged PDF document.
After This, Users May Also Need:
If you have finished organizing your PDF, changing the page order and leaving it as you need it, you may want to delete some extra sheets which you can do with our tool:
Alternatives For Moving PDF Pages
- Open the PDF you want to rearrange in Acrobat Reader DC.
- Then, in the right side menu of the program, click on the "Organize pages" button.
- You will see a pop-up window in which you will have to click on "Organize." From here, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the document with Preview (macOS default PDF visualizing program.)
- Right-click on any of the thumbnails of the document pages, and then click "Sort by".
- Now choose how you want to sort the document: by name, by path, by date, by size, or by class. Thats it, your document will now be organized!
- Open your PDF with the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
- Once opened, click on the pencil icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Now, go to "Organize pages" and, if you have a paid Adobe plan, you'll be able to sort the pages of your PDF as you want.
- Open the document with your preferred PDF viewer on your iPhone or iPad.
- Share it —just as if you were going to email it— but, in this case, select the organize PDF app that you previously installed on your device.
- Such app should open and, from here, follow the on-screen instructions.