With this PDF organizer, it’s simple and quick to rearrange a PDF.
Easily Organize A PDF
Do you need to change the order of your PDF’s pages? This may be because, when you scanned your file, the pages uploaded in the wrong order, or because someone’s asked you to rearrange the document’s pages. No problem, here you can change the order of a PDF’s pages however you want, and without having to install any applications. Just follow the instructions below to organize the document as you wish.
After, you can perform other actions, such as deleting pages you aren’t interested in, or splitting the resulting file, to have your file just as you need it to be. Give it a go!
100% Secure PDF Organizer
It’s fully safe and private to reorder your documents with our service. From the moment you upload your file to when you download it, you’re the only person who has access to your PDFs. Plus, when you finish, we delete the file you’ve uploaded from the server. So you can work with peace of mind and confidence.
Compatible With All Operating Systems
One of the big advantages of our PDF arranger is that it lets you work from any device or operating system with an internet connection. This includes Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. So whatever device you’re using, you can quickly reorder PDFs and then send or upload them to where they need to be.
Forget About Advertising And Watermarks
With our PDF organizer, once you’ve finished the task, you’ll download a reordered document without watermarks, so it will be completely clean for your presentations. This puts us a cut above many of our competitors, who so often add a watermark to the documents you edit.
Reorder PDFs Completely Online
Another of the many advantages of our application is that you can rearrange PDFs on the web, without the need to download any software or extension. The process to reorder PDFs is done fully online, in the cloud. The only thing you download is the resulting document, reordered the way you need it.
Reorder Your PDFs Without Complications
With the PDF rearranger, it’s easy to put the pages in the order you want them. Just upload your file, follow the on-screen instructions, then download the modified file. Everything is very intuitive, so you won't have any problems using the tool, whether you’re a novice or an expert.
You'll Save Time Organizing PDFs
You may find that, when you’re scanning your documents, they upload in the wrong order. In this case, your first thought might be to scan the pages again, which would take lots of time and energy. Instead, with an Organize PDF app, you can put your pages in the order you need them in a cinch, for your convenience.
Step By Step: How To Organize PDFs
Here are the steps to reorder PDFs:
- First, click on the "Select PDF file" button at the top of this page. This lets you upload the document you want to rearrange to the tool. You can also drag the file directly from the desktop or folder to the "Or drag and drop the PDF here" space.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the thumbnails of all the pages that make up the document. Just drag the pages with the mouse to the position you want, by keeping the left mouse button pressed.
- Once you’ve rearranged the pages, execute the process by clicking on the red "Order" button. Don't worry if you make a mistake, as you'll be able to go back to make the required changes.
- Once the process is finished, click on "Download PDF" to get your newly rearranged file. Piece of cake!
After This, You May Also Need:
If you’ve finished organizing your PDFs, you may want to delete any unwanted pages. You can do this with our tool:
Alternatives To Rearrange PDFs
PDF Organizer On Windows
- Open the file you want to rearrange in Acrobat Reader DC.
- Then, in the right-side menu, click on the "Organize pages" button.
- You’ll see a pop-up window in which you have to click on "Organize." From here, just follow the on-screen instructions.
Rearrange PDFs On Mac
- Open the document with Preview, macOS’s default PDF visualizing program.
- Right-click on any of the thumbnails of the pages, and then click "Sort by".
- Now choose how you want to sort the document: by name, by path, by date, by size, or by class. That's it, your document will now be organized!
Reorder PDF Pages On Android
- Open your file with the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
- Once open, click on the pencil icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Now, go to "Organize pages", and if you have a paid Adobe plan, you'll be able to sort the pages of your PDF as you want.
- If you don't have a paid Adobe license, you can try the other options in the Google Play Store.
PDF Arranger For iPhone/iPad
- Open the document with your preferred PDF viewer on your iPhone or iPad.
- Share it —just as if you were going to email it— but, in this case, select the organize PDF app that you’ve installed on your device.
- Said app should open and, from here, follow the on-screen instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Changing PDF Order
Is there a way to rearrange PDFs without using apps or software?
When I reorder a PDF, will the resulting file take up more space?
After reordering PDFs, can I edit them?
When I order PDFs, will the file format change?
Can I insert photos (JPGs) while organizing PDFs?
When organizing a PDF, can I combine it with another document?
Try These Other Online Tools From FormatPDF
Convert From PDF
Convert To PDF