FormatPDF.com lets you merge PDF files without installing any programs. Just select and upload your PDF files, follow the on-screen instructions and then download the resulting file, which will already have all the pages merged into one single document.
Combine PDF In Just One Click
Do you have multiple PDFs in different files? Would you like them to be in a single .pdf file? Then you've come to the right place. This online tool lets you combine and merge all your PDF files to download and save them in a single file on your computer or mobile.
100% Online: You Can Merge PDFs Without Programs
The advantage of this software to merge PDFs online is that you don't need to install any program, so you can use it both from your computer —through the web browser, either Chrome, Firefox, or any other— and from your mobile or tablet.
Totally Secure And Private
Your PDF files will not be publicly uploaded anywhere. Thus, no one will be able to see or find the documents you intend to upload and join. You0ll be the only one able to download the resulting file, and no one else will have access to it. Your privacy is very important to us. See our policy on this.
No Advertising, No Watermarks, When Merging PDF Documents
Surely you have found online tools that promise to join PDF but, once you have downloaded them, it turns out that after joining the files, the resulting file has a watermark on every page. Nevertheless, rest assured as this software is developed to merge files without leaving a watermark.
Compatible With All Devices Without Installation
One of the advantages of the PDF format (Portable Document Format) is that it is compatible with all devices and operating systems: from Windows to Android, going through Mac, Linux, iOS, and any other platform.
Cloud-Based End-To-End Process
The advantage of merging PDFs online with this tool is that the whole joining process takes place in the cloud. Thus, you don't need to spend resources on your device while creating the resulting merged file. Just remember to download it once it's ready.
Joining PDFs Has Never Been Easier
Forget about the complex processes to merge or combine PDFs from any program. As this is a 100% online tool, you will not need to do anything outside the browser. All the merging processes are carried out in just a few seconds and result in a single document containing all the files you've uploaded.
Step By Step: How To Merge PDF
Here are the steps to merge your PDF files into one single document through our tool:
- To upload the PDF documents you want to merge, select all of them (ctrl + click on Windows; cmd + click on Mac) and drag them to the action space above. If you prefer, you can also click on the "Select PDF files" button and upload the documents from the file explorer.
- Organize the files in the order you prefer and click on the "Merge PDF" button.
- After waiting for a few moments, your browser will automatically download the resulting file. If not, you can download it manually by clicking on the "Download PDF" button on your screen.
Options For Merging PDF
- Open your favorite program to work with PDFs and load the first of the .pdf files you want to join.
- Now look for an option called "Merge", "Join" or "Group" (the name changes slightly depending on the program), click on it and select the other file you want to join your file with.
- Do this and, in a matter of seconds, your file will be ready.
- Open your PDF file with Preview.
- Tap on "View" and then click on the "Thumbnails" option.
- Select the thumbnail of any page, then go to "File", tap "Edit", click on "Insert", and then select "Page". If this last option is turned off, it means that the document is protected against editing.
- Select the PDF file you want to add and, finally, go to "File" and click on "Export as PDF" to save the already merged file.
- Open Acrobat Reader on your Android phone or tablet.
- Click on the "+" icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap on the "Combine files" option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- First, go to the App Store and download any of the available applications to merge PDFs. You can try searching the text "merge pdf", to see the most popular options from around the world.
- Once you've installed the app, navigate to the Files app (the default app for viewing files on your iPhone), select the PDF files you want to merge, tap on the "Share" icon (with an arrow pointing up) you'll see at the bottom of your screen, and then choose the merge PDF app you previously installed.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions.
After This, You May Also Need:
Once you finish joining your PDF document, you may find aout that some platforms to attach files have a weight limit to upload files. When you join several different PDFs, the weight of the file goes up noticeably. That is why you may also need a tool to help you reduce the space your PDF occupies: