JPG TO PDF
Convert JPG to PDF in just a few clicks with our online tool. Straightforward JPG to PDF converter.
Easily Convert Your JPGs To PDFs
If you’ve been asked to do a task that requires converting JPGs to PDFs, or you’re working on a project in which you need to send images in PDF format, then changing your pictures into PDFs is exactly what you need. Here it’s straightforward!
Once the conversion finishes, you may want to further modify the document, such as adding a signature, combining several files into one, or writing on the PDF. Fortunately, you can do all this and more right here.
Convert JPG To PDF 100% Online
Programs? Who said programs? With our service, an image can be converted online, without the need to install any new software to run the converter. Thus, you can change images to PDFs 100% on our website, saving you space on your device’s hard disk.
Compatible With Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, And More
You can convert JPGs to PDFs from any device with an internet connection, because the whole process takes place on our cloud-based servers. As such, whether you're converting files from your mobile, PC or tablet, you can quickly obtain the PDF you need.
Secure And Private At All Times
When your upload JPGs to our tool, you’ll be the only one with access both to your original image and the resulting document. In other words, our servers are 100% safe and confidential. Then, when you’ve downloaded your new file, we’ll delete the copy you’ve uploaded from our system, so your privacy is guaranteed at all times.
Easy To Use For Everyone
No matter your knowledge level, with the online converter, you can transform the file format of your picture in seconds. You may be a complete novice at turning JPGs into PDFs or a seasoned expert, and in both cases, our tool is accessible and user-friendly. Give it a try!
PDF Converter Compatible With Both JPG And JPEG
You may already know that the two most popular image formats online are JPG and JPEG. In fact, these are the same format with different names. In both cases, the PDF converter allows you to transform your image into the document you need. Just make sure the images you upload are high-quality enough to get a good result!
Upload As Many Images As You Want
The tool allows you to upload more than one image at a time. In fact, you can upload several. So If you want to convert multiple images, go ahead and upload them to the converter. However, please bear in mind that, the more JPGs you upload, the longer they’ll take to convert to PDFs.
Step By Step: How To Convert JPG To PDF
Changing JPGs to PDFs is easier than you think, and takes just a few seconds. We'll show you how to do so in this section:
- First of all, tap on the big red "Select JPG file" button. Also, you have the option to drag the file directly into the "Or drag and drop the JPG here" box.
- Now, choose the JPG or JPEG file(s) you need to transform.
- At this point, you’ll see your JPG document(s) on your screen. On the right, you’ll find a new big red "Convert to PDF" button. Click it to convert your image.
- Once the process is finished, click "Download PDF" to get your new file!
Alternatives To Convert JPG To PDF
JPG To PDF Converter For Windows
- Open Photoshop and add the JPG images you need to convert.
- Click on "Open file" > "Automate" > "PDF Presentation".
- In the pop-up window, check "Open opened files", and then "Save".
- Select the folder or location where you want the resulting file to be saved.
- On the "Save Adobe PDF" screen, choose the desired parameters and settings.
- Click "Save as PDF".
Convert JPG To PDF On Mac
- Open the JPG image with "Preview".
- Then, go to "File" > "Save As”.
- There, you’ll see a dropdown menu where you can choose the format you want to save the document in. Choose “PDF”.
- Select the location where you want to save your new file, and click “Save” to finish the process.
Android Image to PDF Converter
- Open the app on your Android device.
- Click the "Image to PDF" or "JPG to PDF" button, depending on what appears in the app.
- Select the JPG files you want to transform.
- Click on "Create PDF" or similar.
- Name and select a destination for the new file.
- Save your new document.
Convert Photo To PDF On iPhone/iPad
- Open the "Photos" app and upload the JPG image you want to convert.
- Find the "Share" button and tap on it.
- Within the options given, look for the one that says "Print".
- Inside this screen, 'pinch' with your fingers on the photo below.
- You will see that the option "Share" appears again. Tap on it.
- Choose the destination of your new file.
After This, You May Also Need:
Once you have your images converted to PDFs, you may be interested in combining all the resulting documents into one:
Frequently Asked Questions About Converting JPG To PDF
Does it matter if my images are in JPG or JPEG format?
Can I convert multiple JPGs into a single PDF?
Do I need to download any Windows or Mac programs to convert my JPGs?
Why does my file look bad after converting a JPG?
Can I make changes to my new PDFs?
Once I convert my images to PDFs, can I reverse the process?
Try These Other Online Tools From FormatPDF
Convert From PDF
Convert To PDF