JPG TO PDF
Converting JPG to PDF is the best way to transform an image into PDF format. This way, you can attach your .pdf document to present it without using a scanner. One (or several) pictures are enough to use our converter.
Convert Your Images To PDF
If you have been asked for a work that requires converting JPG to PDF or, you are just working a procedure that requires you to send the documentation in PDF format, changing images to .pdf files is exactly what you need.
On the other hand, once the conversion finishes, you may also want to modify the document, add a digital signature, or join several files into one to have all the pages organized within the same document.
You Can Convert JPG To PDF Online
Programs? Who said programs? A JPG can be fully converted to PDF online, without the need to install any program to run the converter. Thus, you can change images to PDFs online through the cloud-based converter, which takes care of the whole task.
Compatible With Windows, Mac, Android, IPhone And More
Since converting JPG to PDF takes place on our cloud-based servers, it doesn't matter what device you connect from. Whether you're doing it from your mobile, PC or tablet, the converter will let you transform your image into a portable document format.
Security And Privacy, Both In The Image And In The PDF
You'll be the only one with access to the resulting PDF file with the converter. Likewise, you will be the only one who will be able to see the images you upload during the conversion process. After a while, your files will be deleted from the server, so you make sure you save them on your device so as not to lose them.
Easy To Use For Everyone
Perhaps you have come this far without knowing that creating a PDF with images, or transforming JPG into PDF was exactly what you needed to convert that image you have on your mobile or computer into a document. No matter what your knowledge level is, with the online converter, you can transform the format in a matter of seconds.
PDF Converter Compatible With Both JPG And JPEG
You already know that the two main photo formats are .jpg and .jpeg. In either case, the PDF converter will allow you to upload your image to transform it into the document you need. Just make sure the images have enough quality to get a good result.
Upload As Many Images As You Want
JPG to PDF does not require you to upload only one image. If you want to convert multiple images from that format into a portable file extension, just upload them to the converter. This way, you will have a multi-page document with all your photos.
Step By Step: How To Convert JPG To PDF
Changing JPGs to PDFs is easier than you think. We'll show you how to do so in this section. Thus, the conversion of an image to a PDF is done in a matter of a few seconds, by following the steps below:
- First of all, tap on the "Select JPG file" option. It is easy to find it as it is part of a clearly visible red button. You will see that you also have another option to drag the files directly into the "Or drag and drop the JPG here" box.
- Now, choose the JPG or JPEG file (s) you need to transform into a PDF document.
- At this point, you will see your JPG document (s) on your screen. If you look to the right of your screen you will find a new red "Convert to PDF" button. By clicking on it, you will be able to start the process of converting JPG to PDF.
- Once the process is finished, it's time to click "Download PDF" to get your new file.
Alternatives For Converting JPG To PDF
- Open Photoshop and add the JPG images you need to convert to PDF in the same document.
- Click on "Open file" / "Automate" / "PDF Presentation".
- In the pop-up window, check "Open opened files", and then "Save".
- Select the folder or location where you want the resulting PDF to be saved.
- On the "Save Adobe PDF" screen choose the desired parameters and settings.
- Click "Save as PDF".
- Open the JPG image with "Preview".
- Then, go to the "File" / "Save As" menu.
- There, you will see a dropdown menu where you can choose the format you want to save the document in, including PDF, which is the one we are interested in.
- Select the location you want to save your new PDF file in, and click Save to finish the process.
- Open the app on your Android device.
- Click the "Image to PDF", "JPG to PDF" or any similar button.
- Select the JPG files you want to transform.
- Click on "Create PDF" or similar.
- Name and select a destination for the PDF file.
- Open the PDF and save it.
- Open the "Photos" app and upload the JPG image you want to convert to PDF.
- Find the "Share" button and tap on it. .
- Within the options given, look for the one that says "Print".
- Inside this screen 'pinch' with your fingers on the photo below.
- You will see that the option "Share" appears again. Tap on it.
- Choose the destination of your new PDF file.
After This, Users May Also Need:
Once you have your images converted to PDF, you may be interested in knowing that, with our tool, you can also combine all the resulting PDF documents into one: