EXCEL TO PDF
Converting Excel to PDF is a good way to prevent other people from manipulating this type of document. To do this, it is not necessary to download any programs, since the conversion into PDF can be fully done online.
Convert Excel To PDF Online
If you want to easily convert Excel to PDF in the shortest time possible, this tool will let you do it! To change XLS to PDF, just follow the steps on the screen Remember that the process is 100% online.
After using the Excel to PDF converter, you can download the resulting file and use, if needed, our other apps to sign, protect or even convert files from PDF to Excel. The file's control is in your hands!
Converting Excel To PDF Is Very Easy
The Excel to PDF converter is designed so that you don't have any problems when running the tool. You will see all the content is very visual and the steps to follow are perfectly detailed at all times. Converting Excel to PDF, is available to anyone.
Run The Excel To PDF Converter Fully Online
Forget about downloading and installing programs on your computer. Many times, they ask for permits that you don't want to give. Here, from the moment you want to convert Excel to PDF, until you actually do so, you go through a fully online process. All you need to download is the resulting .pdf file.
Say Goodbye To Watermarks And Advertising
Who hasn't sought to convert XLS to PDF and, as a result, has gotten a .pdf document with a watermark. Some people won't mind, but others will. In case you are one of the latter, you should know that, with the Excel to PDF converter, you will not have this problem and you will not find any advertising in your document.
Maximum security and privacy when converting Excel To PDF
Excel to PDF converter meets all set quality standards. By converting XLSX to PDF you can be sure that the resulting file will have all the information in it, without any losses. Anyway, we invite you to try this product, so you can see by yourself that what we say is true.
Compatible With All Operating Systems
When it comes to converting Excel to PDF, performing the process 100% online means that you will not have usability problems with any operating system you work with, whether Mac, Windows or Linux. Likewise, the .pdf format you will get, after conversion from .xls, will be easily readable on all computers.
Step By Step: How To Convert Excel To PDF
The Excel to PDF document converter, lets you convert your tables with the original format into a file that is much more compatible with any operating system by following these steps:
- Click on the "Select Excel files" option at the top of this page.
- Select the .xls, .xlm, .xlt file (s), or others you want to convert to a document with the .pdf extension, and upload them to the platform.
- Finally, click on the "Convert to PDF" option. In a matter of seconds you will have your file converted from Excel to PDF and ready for download.
Alternatives For Converting Excel To PDF
- First of all, you have to open the XLS file with the Excel application. This is done from the "File" menu and then "Open".
- Also under "File" you will see the "Export" option. Click on it.
- On the new page you will see the "Create PDF/XPS document" button.
- Now you just have to enter a "File name" in the corresponding section, and click on "Publish".
- Open your Excel file (previously uploaded to Drive)with the Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Once this is done click on "File" / "Download" / "PDF Document (.pdf)" and done.
- First, open the Excel file you want to convert to PDF with Numbers.
- Once this is done, click on "File" / "Export" and choose the PDF format.
- Then, click on the "Next" button.
- Name the file and state the folder you want the document to be saved in.
- Finally, click on "Export".
- Select the XLS or XLSX document you want to transform into PDF.
- Click on the button that executes the action of converting the Excel to PDF. It is usually visible and highlighted in the center of the application.
- Now you will only have to open the resulting PDF file in the "Downloads" folder to be able to read it or share it by email.
- Once inside Numbers you have to open the Excel document you want to transform into PDF.
- Search and click on the "More" button. You will find it easily, since it is a circle with three dots inside.
- Click on the "Export" option to start the conversion.
- Select the format you want your document to be transformed into. In this case we will choose PDF.
- Save the document in the folder of your preference.
After This, Users May Also Need:
You have already edited in Excel and converted your file to PDF. Another possible step that can follow this action is to customize the document by signing it, especially if it is a business file. Don't worry about this. Here you have the right tool for it: