EPUB TO PDF
Converting an EPUB file to PDF will let you open an eBook in many eReaders, which are now compatible with this format. Use the online converter to turn your book into a PDF file and, thus, be able to open it without complications.
Transform EPUBs Into PDFs In Just A Few Seconds
The EPUB (Electronic Publication) format has become a very popular extension since the rise of e-book readers. However, more than once, you may find yourself needing to convert EPUB to PDF to open your file from an eReader. This is the objective of this online converter.
If the resulting file of converting EPUB to PDF weighs too much to load it on your eReader, remember that you can compress the document so that it takes up less space. Additionally, you can transform it to JPG and even convert it back to EPUB.
Read Your EPUB Books In PDF
The advantage of the PDF format is that any reader, whether on an eBook or another device (mobile, tablet, and even computer), natively supports the .pdf extension. This means that you will be able to open the document without programs, which will surely make things much easier for you.
From EPUB To PDF Online Without Losing Information
Converting EPUB to PDF doesn't necessarily mean losing formats, or styles, along the way. With an online converter, this transformation can be done while maintaining the document's original appearance. This way, it will look as if you were opening the original file.
A 100% Secure And Private Process
Using an online EPUB to PDF converter doesn't mean that others will have access to your documents. Only you will be able to see the files you upload to the converter and, in addition, after a while, the documents will be deleted from the server to guarantee your privacy.
Works On Windows, Mac, Android, IPhone, And More
The online EPUB to PDF converter is compatible with any device since all the conversion is done in the cloud. Therefore, as you don't need programs to convert your files, the process can be done from your phone, tablet, or computer, and the resulting PDF can be downloaded wherever you want.
Converting EBooks To PDF Has Never Been Easier
Forget everything you've seen so far about online ebook conversions to PDF format. It is easy to turn a .epub file into a PDF if you use the converte, which takes care of the full transformation so you can download the converted file without even noticing.
Transform Your Book To The Universal Standard Format
Although EPUB was born as an ideal extension for e-book readers, the truth is that there are many devices (especially smartphones and tablets) in which it's more comfortable to use PDF documents, even when reading. Hence, this conversion can be useful if you ever decide to leave your eReader at home.
Step By Step: How To Convert EPUB To PDF
It's time to take action and find out how to convert an EPUB file into a PDF. First, is it actually possible to switch EPUBs into PDFs? Of course, it's possible. It is one of the most common processes when it comes to document conversions, and with our online tool it is as easy as:
- First, click on the "Select EPUB file" button that you will see in white text on a red background. If you prefer to do this by dragging an EPUB document directly into the tool, it is also possible. Just click on the file, without releasing it, and drag it to the "Or drag and drop the EPUB here" box.
- Once the file is uploaded, you will quickly access the tool that will let you convert EPUB to PDF. In the new screen, you will see the document you uploaded, and on the right, the red "Convert to PDF" button will let you start the transformation process.
- Once this process is finished, you only need to download the result and save it in the destination folder you consider most appropriate.
Alternatives To Convert EPUB To PDF
- Logically, the first thing to do is to open the EPUB document that we want to transform into PDF (in an online tool, we just have to upload the file, click on the convert button and download the result.)
- Most converters of this type play the role of virtual printers. Thus, you have to click on "Print" and select the chosen EPUB to PDF converter as a printer.
- Then, we press the "Print" button.
- The last step, once we have our PDF file, is to click "Save as" inside the "File" menu.
- Open "Calibre" on your Mac.
- Click on the "Add Books" tab. You'll find it in the main menu, in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the EPUB file you want to convert to PDF.
- Click on the "Convert Books" button, selecting the "PDF" option.
- Click "OK" to finish the process.
- Open the converter tool and upload the EPUB file that you want to convert to PDF.
- Click the "Convert" button to start the process.
- Download the resulting PDF after choosing where you want to save it.
- Open Calibre on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the "Add Books" button and select the EPUB document you want to convert to PDF.
- Click on the "Convert Books" button and select "PDF".
- Tap on "OK".
After This, Users Also Need:
Once you have the resulting document from converting your EPUB to PDF, after the aforementioned conversion process, you might want to go back to the EPUB format. We also provide you with the tool to do so: