You're well aware of how large PDF documents may become if you've ever worked with them. And occasionally, you might only need one page from a vast, infinite PDF file. It doesn't make sense to have all those additional pages in such a circumstance, right? The best part is that you can eliminate these by finding out how to save only one PDF file page using our tool to split a PDF.
There are various reasons why you would need to know how to save just one page from a PDF file. Suppose you have a large PDF file but only need one or two pages from it. In this case, having the entire file would be useless, so you can split it up and save just the page you need. Your device's disc space will also be conserved.
This article will discuss many methods for saving a single PDF page. Additionally, we'll provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to keep only one PDF page. So let's get started without further ado!
Índice de Contenidos
How To Save Only One Page Of A PDF
To save a single page from a PDF, you can utilize online tools like the one you will see ahead. Because the process is entirely online, you may now divide PDF files without installing any third-party software, all thanks to FormatPDF.
You may learn how to save only one page of a PDF file by simply following these simple steps:
- Go to formatpdf.com/en/split-pdf/.
- To upload the PDF file you want to split, tap the large red "Select PDF file" button. You can upload the file you want to divide by clicking on the button. Another option is to drag the necessary PDF file into the area marked "Or drag & drop PDF here."
- As soon as you've chosen the necessary PDF file, you'll notice that the upload of your file to the tool has begun. Usually, it takes no more than a few seconds.
- After the upload process is finished, a split menu will appear where you can choose exactly how you want to divide and save the PDF.
- To complete, simply select "Split" from the menu, and you're done.
After saving the one page you need from your PDF file, you can do more actions like signing it, rotating the document, or compressing it online, all with just a few clicks.
What Do You Need To Know About Save Only One Page Of A PDF
You should make a list of considerations when saving an individual PDF page. These include the following:
- There are various ways to save only one page of a PDF file, so it's crucial to pick the one that best suits your requirements.
- It's best to rename the PDF file after saving the single page of the PDF extract so that you can distinguish it from the original PDF file. That's because it makes sure that you can quickly and easily select the file you need without having to look through the contents.
Check This: How To Split Big PDF Files
- Of course, if you want to save only one page of a PDF, you must first remove any restrictions (if any) that would prohibit the file from saving. You won't be able to divide a PDF file into separate pages, for example, if the file has been set to read-only. In order to ensure that you may easily save one page of a PDF, try to disable the read-only setting on your file.
- Before saving a PDF page, it is always preferable to have a backup copy of the original file.
Which Programs Allow You To Save Only One Page Of A PDF
There are other ways to save only one page of a PDF file other than utilizing an online tool like "Split PDF." No matter what device you're using, you may easily save one page of a PDF by concentrating simply on the available options.
Save Only One Page Of A PDF From The PC
When you only need a little portion of a large document, knowing how to save only one page of a PDF file on a PC (Windows, Mac, or Linux) can be pretty helpful. The best techniques to preserve a single PDF document on various PC operating systems will be covered next.
Windows 10 And Prior Versions Of Windows
Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of your most acceptable options whether you use Windows 10 or any of the earlier Windows versions (including Windows XP, Windows 8, and more). In fact, the majority of people use this installable substitute to save a single page from a PDF file.
It's not unusual for Mac users to hunt for ways to save only one page of a PDF file. We've some excellent news if you're one of them. Users of Mac computers have access to an application that lets them divide PDF files. It's a complete PDF viewer application called Preview that Apple provides for their PCs.
There are other options for you to check out if using an online application like "Split PDF" didn't persuade you for any particular reason. One of these is PDFShuffler, a useful python-gtk tool that makes it simple and quick to save only one page of a PDF file on the Linux operating system.
Save Only One Page Of A PDF From The Smartphone Or Tablet
You can quickly and easily save only one PDF file page if you're using an Android, iOS, or iPad smartphone or tablet. Here's how to go about it:
Numerous apps on the Google Play Store specialise in saving and extracting a single page from PDF files if you're worried that Android lacks a native program to divide a PDF from a smartphone or tablet as Mac does. However, Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most often used alternative out of all those that are offered. This particular feature is provided by a premium application.
iPhone (iOS) Or iPad
The most straightforward approach to saving only one page of a PDF on an iPhone (iOS) or iPad is to utilize the "Split & Merge" app, a third-party program. Users can quickly complete this activity because it essentially allows them to separate and join PDF files. You can look for the app in the Apple App Store.