Even though we live in a digital (tech era), we occasionally need a printed copy after we convert our PDF to Excel. Excel spreadsheet printing is quite simple. Press the Print button. Are we right? A well-prepared and arranged document that appears perfect on a computer screen is sometimes a disaster when printed. This is so that Excel worksheets can be conveniently viewed and edited online rather than having to be printed out. Although printing these kinds of files is a bit difficult, it doesn't mean it's impossible.
However, before learning the ways to carry out the task, let's see various situations where you might need to print an Excel sheet or Workbook. For instance, you might need to print Excel Workbooks to store important and confidential documents. Additionally, you can also send documents via mail after printing them. No matter what the reason is, knowing how to print an Excel sheet or Workbook is essential.
This article will show you some of the best ways to print an Excel sheet or Workbook that are simple to use. Well, it'll take you a little time to go through the entire process of printing sheets. It's worth your time.
Índice de Contenidos
How To Print A Excel Sheet Or Workbook
Printing an Excel sheet or Workbook is pretty simple, especially if you're carrying the task out on a computer.
These are a few simple steps you need to follow to print one or several Excel sheets (s):
- Open your file and select the Excel sheet that you want to print.
- Press CTRL+P or click on "Print" under the "File" option.
- Adjust the settings and click on the "Print" button.
To print one or several Excel Workbooks, follow these steps:
- Put all the workbook files that you need to print in one folder.
- Click on the "File" and then on the "Open" option.
- Hold the "CTRL" button on your keyboard and click the name of all the workbooks you want to print.
- Finally, click on "Print".
Moreover, you can also use online tools to print an Excel sheet or Workbook. However, you'll first need to convert your file into PDF and then print it.
Here's how you can convert your Excel sheet to PDF using "Excel To PDF":
- Go to the "Excel To PDF".
- Tap on the "Select Excel files" option and select the file that you want to convert.
- Once uploaded, tap on the "Convert to PDF" option. Wait for a few seconds, and you'll have your file converted.
Follow these steps to print the converted file with "Print PDF":
- Go to "Print PDF".
- Drag your file to the place that says, "Or drag and drop the JPG here". Alternatively, you can click on "Select PDF file" and select the file.
- After the file gets uploaded, click on the "Print" option.
What You Need To Know About Print A Excel Sheet Or Workbook
To ensure that the printing of an Excel sheet or Workbook is what you want, you should take into account various aspects, just like with any online action. These considerations are as below:
- Printing an Excel sheet or Workbook on both sides of the page will only be feasible if your printer allows duplex printing. Turning the page and manually entering it will be necessary for this situation. It can become a little chaotic and challenging, but all it takes is awareness of the environment.
- The configuration process may change depending on the printer type. In some circumstances, it might be necessary to go to the "Properties" section and then click on "Print" in order to choose a previous feature.
Take A Look Here: How To Save Excel As PDF
- Of course, many Excel files contain tables. You may also choose to print these tables together with the rest of the page's content by selecting them. It'll print precisely how you see it, so there is nothing you need to do if you want Excel the way it appears.
- Always check the configuration before selecting a portion to print in Excel format on the "Preview" screen. There, you'll be able to see how the pages would appear on paper.
Which Programs Allow You To Print A Excel Sheet Or Workbook
With the advancements in technology, you can even view Excel files on your smartphones or tablets. In fact, from tablets or mobiles, passing of course through computers, you can do everything on all devices. No matter what operating system you use, you can print an Excel sheet or Workbook.
Print A Excel Sheet Or Workbook From Your PC
There is literally no difference between printing an Excel sheet or Workbook on Windows or Mac, especially if you're doing it with the same program. However, there are various apps that you can use to carry out this task. This section will show how to print an Excel sheet or Workbook on different computer operating systems.
Windows 10 And Prior Versions Of Windows
If you want to print your Excel sheet or Workbook offline instead of online on Windows 10 or other prior versions of Windows, try using your computer's default printer. To do this, open the required Excel document, choose the print option under "File", and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Printing an Excel sheet or Workbook on Mac devices is as simple as doing this activity on a Windows computer. All you need is to make sure that Microsoft Office is installed on your device. Once done, you can open the Workbook and click on the "Print" option under the "File" menu. Alternatively, you can also press "Command" + "P" on your keyboard.
It's best to see if your distribution's Excel viewer has the ability to print your file before trying to print it on Linux. If not, you can always opt for downloading a program that allows you to print an Excel sheet or Workbook. Moreover, you can also use the online tools that we've mentioned above to carry out the task quite easily.
Print A Excel Sheet Or Workbook From The Smartphone Or Tablet
Smartphone ownership has increased highly over the past few decades. Nowadays, smartphones are everywhere, so much so people tend to do everything on their phones. Sometimes, you can print an Excel sheet on your tablet or mobile device.
Printing an Excel sheet or Workbook on Android is as simple as opening the file. All you need is the Google sheet app installed on your phone. You can download it from the Google Play Store, Android's official app store. Once done, open your Excel sheet on the app and click on the ⋮ icon. Then tap on the "Print" option under "Share & export".
iPhone (iOS) Or iPad
If you're using an iPhone or iPad for printing an Excel sheet or Workbook, you're in luck. That's because iOS devices have a feature called "AirPrint". It enables you to create and print full-quality files without installing drivers. Moreover, using the tool is also very simple. Just open your Excel sheet and click on "Print" under the "File" tab. And finally, tap on "AirPrint" and do the things as asked.