The most popular document format for the past ten years or so has been PDF, and for a good reason. However, it's typical for the document to come out upside down when it's scanned. You need not worry if this occurs because you can quickly flip the PDF file using the rotate PDF tool and save the same at a later time. And all of this without the need to download and set up any software. Now, doesn't that sound amazing?
Using a tool's flip PDF and save feature can save you a lot of time by helping you avoid the need to re-scan your PDF documents. In fact, with the easy option to flip PDF files and save changes online, you can avoid using up computer resources such as RAM does. Similar to that, it is a quick and easy process that requires only a few simple steps. In short, using an online tool is always handy.
You've come to the perfect article if you want to know how to flip a PDF file since we'll walk you through the complete alteration procedure. In addition, we'll provide you with some guidance and suggestions that will help you create a flawless PDF in no time. So, let's go!
Índice de Contenidos
How To Flip A PDF
The best way to flip PDF pages in a document is to use an online tool. That's because an online tool such as "Rotate PDF" will help you carry out this activity without downloading any third-party application on your device.
To flip a PDF page using this tool, you'll need to follow the following easy steps:
- Go to formatpdf.com/en/rotate-pdf/.
- Upload the PDF that you want to flip on a red box that reads "Choose PDF files." Alternatively, you can drag the file in the space that reads "Or drag and drop the PDF here." Remember, you can find these options at the top of the home page.
- Once you're done uploading the file, a new page will appear on the screen. There you'll find three red buttons on the right-hand side. Two of these buttons are used to flip the file to the "Right" or "Left." In fact, you can just click on the small arrow to flip your file up to 360°.
- After that, click on the third button that says "Rotate." You can press this button to start the rotation process.
- Tap on the "Download PDF" button to download the rotated PDF file.
What Do You Need To Know About Flip A PDF
We are going to provide you with some advice in this section that will be useful while flipping and saving a PDF file. You must take into account a number of factors that need to be taken into account.
- The final PDF file will have all the pages flipped if the file contains multiple pages. For instance, suppose your file has five pages, and you convert your PDF file using this tool. Then all the pages in the document will get flipped.
- Moreover, make sure to see if the PDF file's order is correct. That's because if the file isn't correctly ordered, the final document won't be correctly ordered either.
- If you change your mind after flipping a PDF file, you can upload it again to the tool. This means that the entire process is reversible in the event of failure.
Check This: How To Rearrange PDF Pages
- With this application, you can flip PDF files as often as possible while saving all the modifications.
- One of the unique features of this online tool is to allow you to flip PDF files and save all the modifications. You've got a tool to edit the desired PDF if you need to make any adjustments.
Which Programs Allow You To Flip A PDF
While using an online tool to flip pages in a PDF file is no doubt one of the best ways to rotate a file, there is a way to carry out this activity. In this section, we'll talk about different approaches using which you can quickly flip a PDF page. Let's take a deeper dive.
Flip A PDF From The PC
There are various programs (other than online tools) that let you flip pages in PDF documents in a more or less accessible way depending on the sort of computer device you're using, whether you're using a PC with a Mac or a computer with Windows, or a Linux computer.
Windows 10 And Prior Versions Of Windows
If you've got a computer with Windows 10 or prior versions, you can use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to flip pages in PDF files. That's because it gives you access to the "Rotate view" feature via its "View" menu. Although it's a payment-based program, it's worth your money. Simply save the finished document once your PDF file is in the desired position.
One of the most asked questions about PDF files is "how to flip a PDF on Mac," and trust us, the answer is more straightforward than you could imagine. With regard to the Mac operating system, Preview enables you to rotate PDF. To accomplish this, open Preview and choose the "View" menu after opening a PDF file. And simply do as required.
On the Linux operating system, flipping PDF files and saving them are done using Ubuntu. Install the pdftk package, then launch the terminal and enter sudo apt-get; install pdftk to accomplish this. In other words, you must now enter the rotation command. However, this process can be a bit complex if you aren't good with commands. So, we suggest using online tools.
Flip A PDF From The Smartphone Or Tablet
In this section, we'll learn how to flip a PDF file from a tablet or a mobile device. When working with PDF documents, there are tools that are easy to carry and can save us from problems.
If you want to flip a PDF page in Android, you'll have to head over to your Google Play Store to install an application that allows you to carry out this activity. There are hundreds of apps that you can use to rotate your PDF document. We recommend you download the app with good ratings so that you won't face any issues.
iPhone (iOS) Or iPad
Luckily, iOS users have an Apple App Store where you can find and install a program that allows you to flip pages in PDF files. You'll see a good selection of programs that will enable you to carry out this task. You only need to pick out one application that will help you flip PDF files quickly.