There are apps designed to make things easier in document processing, especially in PDF format. And today, PDFs are the most convenient format of files that can be managed quite easily. That's why we've many methods to convert different files to PDF. In fact, you might also need to convert photos to PDF. While there are multiple ways to convert images to PDFs, an online tool is the best.
You might need to convert your image files to PDFs for various reasons. For instance, suppose you share a file in JPEG or PNG, or JPG format with a person; that individual can use your image without your permission. However, if you save your document in PDF format, the receiver needs to seek your approval before using your file. In addition, no one will be able to manipulate or edit your document in image format without notifying you.
Fortunately, there are various ways through which you can convert photos to PDF, that too in a straightforward manner. In this post, we'll talk about different routes via which you can easily convert JPEG or JPG images to PDF files on other devices.
Índice de Contenidos
How To Convert Photo To PDF?
If you're looking for a way to convert photos to PDF, the best solution is to use an online tool. You can use the "JPG TO PDF" tool by FormatPDF as it easily converts image files in PNG, JPG, BMP, and more formats to PDFs without a scanner.
Here's how to use this tool to convert a photo to a PDF file in a few seconds:
- Go to formatpdf.com/en/jpg-to-pdf/.
- Tap on the "Select JPG file" option, which is a part of a red button, or you can simply drag the image files you want directly to the space with the text "Or drag and drop the JPG here".
- Select the image file(s) (JPG or JPEG) you want to convert into PDF files.
- Once done, your image document(s) will appear on the screen. At the right of your screen, a new red button says, "Convert to PDF". Tap on that button to start the image (JPG or JPEG) to the PDF transformation process.
- After the whole transformation process is over, which might take a few seconds, tap on the "Download PDF" button to get your new PDF file.
What You Need To Know About Convert Photo To PDF?
Now that you know how to convert images to PDF files, it's time to look at the key aspects you need to know while carrying out the conversion process. These are as follows:
- As you might already know, with PDF format, it has become easier to get high-quality pictures and cut down its total size. Moreover, you can also send all the images at once if you convert these into a PDF file. Remember to convert all the required images (JPEG or JPG) to a PDF file simultaneously. That's because if you convert pictures one after another, it'll end up creating several PDF files, so if you want a multi-page document with all your images, it's always advisable to convert all at once.
This Was Made For You: How To Edit A Scanned PDF Document
- While converting multiple images to a PDF file, maintain the sequence of your document. Though you can always arrange your PDF so it can be in the order you want, it's better to put it while uploading the images as it'll save lots of your time.
- Of course, you can delete images from the PDF file, but it's good to only convert those images you need.
Which Programs Allow You To Convert Photo To PDF?
Although it's more comfortable to use an online tool such as "JPG TO PDF" to carry out the process of converting images into PDF files, other alternatives are also available. Moreover, you might need a solution compatible with the programs you use on your devices. Here are as follows:
Convert Photo To PDF From The PC
If you've got an image (JPEG or JPG file) and want to convert it into a PDF file on your PC (Windows, Mac, or Android), you're at the right place. Even though you can use an online tool to convert images to PDF files (which we've already mentioned in the above section), we'll learn other alternatives in this section.
Windows 10 And Prior Versions Of Windows
Everyone who owns a personal computer with the Windows operating system (including Windows 10 and other prior versions) who wants to convert a JPG file to a PDF file can do it using the Adobe Photoshop program. It's a subscription-based photo editing tool allowing users to convert images into PDF files.
If you're a Mac user, you can precisely do the action of converting an image (JPG or JPEG file) to a PDF file is simpler than you think, all thanks to the "Preview". It's an in-build tool you can use to do all PDF-related tasks, significantly transforming an image into a PDF. That way, you don't need to download other programs on your device.
Converting a JPEG or JPG file to a PDF on Linux can be quite a challenging task if you're a beginner. You'll need a command-line utility to convert images into PDF files. Though you can use any command-line utility, the best among these is ImageMagick. It's an open-source image processing suite. You can even use this tool to modify images and more.
Convert Photo Into PDF From The Smartphone Or Tablet
It's vital to know how you can convert JPEG or JPG images into a PDF file on your smartphone or tablet. Let's explore some of the ways.
One of the best things about Android phones and tablets is the ability to find a variety of applications in the Google Play Store. And therefore, you can find an endless number of apps for converting a JPG image into a PDF file. In fact, you can search for "JPG to PDF converter" in the Play Store's search engine and find a good one.
iPhone (iOS) or iPad
Transforming an image (JPEG or JPG file) to PDF on your iPhone (iOS) or iPad is way more straightforward than you could ever imagine. You can use the in-build "Photos" app of your iOS device to convert any JPG file to PDF format. Moreover, you can also download other apps if you want, but honestly, the "Photos" app is enough.